eBeam lets you capture anything you write on a whiteboard and save it on your computer! Use eBeam with your projector to give presentations, capture notes, annotate, share, save and print all without leaving the whiteboard. From distance learning to remote brainstorming to cross-platform sharing, eBeam has you connected!
- eBeam Projection works on any smooth, flat surface.
Weighs less than a pound and can be set-up and calibrated in a matter of minutes.
- Three included mounting brackets give you the flexibility to mount it on just about any surface.
- The small, lightweight, and comfortable stylus includes left-click, right-click, and a special button for accessing the innovative on-screen tool palettes.
- Revolutionary tool palettes customize themselves to whatever you are doing on your computer, whether navigating programs, annotating software applications, or presenting dynamic PowerPoint® presentations.
- A dedicated button on the stylus allows you to snap the palette to wherever you need it or hide it when you don’t.
- Scrapbook is included in the eBeam Interact software package, which can be downloaded for free from this website, so colleagues or students can join sessions from their own computers anywhere in the world.
- Create a wireless connection between the eBeam receiver and your computer at over 30 feet.
eBeam Projection Data Sheet
- 1 - AA battery
- 1 - 15' (5m) USB cable
- 1 - USB Bluetooth adapter w/software (BT version)
- 1 - USB to power adapter (BT version)
- 1 - 6' (1.8m) auto-switching power cable with international travel adapters (BT version)
- 1 - CD key sticker (for registration purposes)
- 3 - Mounting Brackets
Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot accept returns once your order is shipped, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Projection Bluetooth (Boards up to 4' x 8')
|Product Category:||Interactive Board Accessories|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top