Used provide lateral stability for the shelving.All wide span beams have a patented beam lock that secures the beam end to the upright post to prevent accidental beam dislodging. An embossed nib on the beam end engages a slot on the side of the upright post, which holds the beam end tight against the post. Can be disengaged with a mallet.
- Comes in pairs
- Beams have return flanges, with a beam end connector welded to each end
- Rigidity Beam Capacities: 48: 2500/Pr.
- Rigidity Beam Capacities: 60'': 2140/Pr.
- Rigidity Beam Capacities: 72'': 1780/Pr.
- Rigidity Beam Capacities: 84'': 1580/Pr.
- Rigidity Beam Capacities: 96'': 1340/Pr.
- Rigidity Beam Capacities: *Capacities based upon uniformly distributed load.
- Notes: A minimum of 2 pairs of beams is required per unit
- Notes: If the beams are being used as load bearing members, then beam braces are required [See related products]
- Beams are constructed of 3'' high steel channels
See something odd?
Report it here.