Wide Span - Rigidity Beams (Pairs)
Used provide lateral stability for the shelving.All wide span beams have a patented beam lock that secures the beam end to the upright post to prevent accidental beam dislodging. An embossed nib on the beam end engages a slot on the side of the upright post, which holds the beam end tight against the post. Can be disengaged with a mallet.
- Comes in pairs
- Beams have return flanges, with a beam end connector welded to each end
- Rigidity Beam Capacities: 48: 2500/Pr.
- Rigidity Beam Capacities: 60'': 2140/Pr.
- Rigidity Beam Capacities: 72'': 1780/Pr.
- Rigidity Beam Capacities: 84'': 1580/Pr.
- Rigidity Beam Capacities: 96'': 1340/Pr.
- Rigidity Beam Capacities: *Capacities based upon uniformly distributed load.
- Notes: A minimum of 2 pairs of beams is required per unit
- Notes: If the beams are being used as load bearing members, then beam braces are required [See related products]
- Beams are constructed of 3'' high steel channels
- Overall Width - Side to Side (48" Width): 48"
- Overall Product Weight (48" Width): 13.9lbs
- Overall Width - Side to Side (60" Width): 60"
- Overall Width - Side to Side (72" Width): 72"
- Overall Width - Side to Side (84" Width): 84"
- Overall Width - Side to Side (96" Width): 96"
- Overall Product Weight (96" Width): 25.4lbs
Penco Wide Span - Rigidity Beams (Pairs)
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 48"
- Overall Product Weight: 13.9lbs
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 60"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 72"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 84"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 96"
- Overall Product Weight: 25.4lbs
|Country of Manufacture: United States|| |
About the Manufacturer
In 1869, a man named L. Lewis Sagendorph fulfilled his ambition to begin his own company that would produce the finest metal products in America. He called his fledgling business the Penn Metal Corporation of Pennsylvania, and began by making steel culvert pipe on Oregon Avenue in South Philadelphia.
Over the years, Penn Metal's product lines broadened to include lockers, shelving and even aircraft landing mats. A reputation for quality fabrication spread, and the company's influence became nationwide. In the 1950's, the name was shortened to Penco Products and the plant and offices were expanded to a modern facility in Oaks, Pennsylvania, near Valley Forge, PA.
Penco became a subsidiary of Vesper Corporation in 1979 and continued to grow. In 1994 the company added a manufacturing plant in Salt Lake City, Utah. In 2001, the East coast manufacturing facilities were moved from Oaks to a 400,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Hamilton, North Carolina, allowing significant room for expansion. The corporate headquarters remains in Pennsylvania.
The need for storage products is universal, and Penco's markets span the spectrum of industrial, service, governmental and institutional organizations. Shelving and pallet rack products are popular with warehousing and manufacturing applications, ranging from a few units to multi-level installations. Lockers are widely used in educational facilities, fitness centers, health care, commercial and industrial locations. Other products such as storage cabinets, work benches and shop furniture are used wherever material gets shipped, received or stored.
Penco's mission is to provide customers with value in the form of the finest storage products available.
Penco Wide Span - Rigidity Beams (Pairs)
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
When you buy a Penco
Wide Span - Rigidity Beams (Pairs) online from Wayfair Supply, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Penco Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Shelving Accessories product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Penco
Wide Span - Rigidity Beams (Pairs) or shop for your entire business, Wayfair Supply has everything you need.