R D Werner 17 ft Aluminum Telescoping Multi-Position Ladder quickly converts 20 working heights or positions. Features smooth curved rails for comfortable climbing, extra wide flared bottom for firm support, slip-resistant feet and double-riveted steps for long-lasting durability. Holds 300 lb. Aluminum professional grade ladder consists of three sections and two different locking mechanisms. The ladders outer sections allow the ladder to telescope and change heights in all the configurations, besides the scaffold mode. Adjust height quickly with spring-loaded ''J'' locks, two each on either side. Operate the spring-loaded ''J'' locks by pulling straight out and then rotating them away from the holes in the rails. Each ''J'' lock works independently so you work the lock with one hand while holding the ladder with the other.
- Including a twin stepladder (4' to 7' high), extension ladder (8' to 14' high), stairway stepladder (5' to 7' high) and self-support 1' to 2' high, two-scaffold base (plank and tied downs not included).
- Quantity per Selling Unit: 1 Each
- Total Recycled Content: 0%
- Color: Aluminum
- Primary Material: Aluminum
- Duty Rating: Type IA (Extra Heavy Duty) 300 lbs
- Product Type: Multi-Position ladder
- Country of Manufacture: China
See something odd?
Report it here.