Champion Series Case
Champion Series wall-mounted cases are the ideal choice when space is limited. These cases will turn any hallway into a hall of fame.
- Strong anodized aluminum framing
- Tempered glass
- Comes complete with built-in locks
- Can be mounted next to each other to create an entire wall display
- Comes complete with steel standards and brackets for secure mounting
- Reflective mirror back adds luster and class
- Laminate background is constructed of melamine and is washable and stain-resistant
- Plaque fabric backing is an off-white color and is designed to work with hook and loop fastener and will allow easy mounting
- Champion Series collection
- Overall (48" H x 72" W Size,48" H x 60" W Size,48" H x 48" W Size): 48" H x 72" W
- Overall Product Weight (48" H x 72" W Size): 304lbs
- Overall (48" H x 72" W Size,48" H x 60" W Size,48" H x 48" W Size): 48" H x 60" W
- Overall (48" H x 72" W Size,48" H x 60" W Size,48" H x 48" W Size): 48" H x 48" W
- Overall Product Weight (48" H x 48" W Size): 210lbs
Waddell Champion Series Case
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 48" H x 72" W
- Overall Product Weight: 304lbs
- Overall: 48" H x 48" W
- Overall Product Weight: 210lbs
|Product Type: Trophy display case||Style: Wall mounted|
|Frame Material: Metal||Display Material: Glass|
|Wheels Included: No||Doors Included: Yes|
|Country of Manufacture: United States|| |
About the Manufacturer
The difference between a Waddell case and others is in the details. At Ghent Manufacturing, they never cut corners on product quality. A typical Waddell Display Case features such premium items as tempered glass exteriors, built-in door locks, steel shelving hardware, adjustable shelves, built-in floor levelers, and ISTA-approved packaging. Compare for yourself and you soon discover why people refuse to showcase their proudest accomplishments in anything less.
Waddell offers you hundreds of models in a variety of hardwood and metal finishes, and designs which appeal to both traditional and contemporary tastes. Whether you select a free standing or wall-mounted case, you can confidently invest in a Waddell Display Case as a permanent showcase for prized trophies and treasured symbols of success.
Back in 1889 when Waddell made its debut; people traveled by horse and buggy, bread cost pennies a loaf, and furniture was built with an artisan's pride. Much has changed over the years, yet the tradition for quality craftsmanship lives on at Ghent Manufacturing. For over 110 years, a Waddell Display Case has represented the best!
Using only the finest materials, Ghent Manufacturing craftsmen combine today's technology with yesterday's personal commitment to construct display and trophy cases with the look and quality of fine furniture. Schools, businesses, libraries, museums, and institutions choose Waddell cases to promote enduring pride and enthusiasm for their vaulted accomplishments. When you select the strength, durability, beauty and tradition of Waddell, your legends will live on.
Waddell Champion Series Case
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
When you buy a Waddell
Champion Series Case online from Wayfair Supply, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Waddell Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Display Cases product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Waddell
Champion Series Case or shop for your entire business, Wayfair Supply has everything you need.