The Lectric II is a new extruded aluminum ceiling flush mount motorized screen; suitable for air handling spaces, designed for use with all self-supported screen surfaces. This design accommodates additional leader lengths and includes a built-in ceiling trim kit and an easy mounting internal sliding bracket system. Lectric II also includes a pre-construction option that allows the housing to be installed independently prior to the fabric and motor assembly. This provides for safety and ease of installation for new construction or renovation applications.
- Extruded aluminum housing* includes white powder coated finish
- Standard 12'' black leader (custom lengths available)
- Video Format
- Rigid large diameter ribbed aluminum roller featuring Vutec's FRS™ (Fabric Relief Step)
- Interfaces with low voltage relays, IR, RF and RS-232 remote controls
- Interfaces with low voltage relays, IR and RF remote controls
- Service door and trap doors are standard
- Plenum Rated - suitable for air handling spaces
- Flush Ceiling Mount Screen with Trap Door / Self-Supported Surfaces
- Extruded aluminum housing
- Built-in trim kit
- Ribbed large diameter aluminum roller
- Service/trap doors standard
- Plenum Rated - flush mount installation suitable for air handling spaces
- Award winning acoustically transparent material produces an excellent video image. It is a durable vinyl coated woven surface that hangs flat, is curl free and eliminates the need for tab-tensioning. SoundScreen is designed for all HD 1080p projection technologies.
- Gain: 1
- Surface: Self-supported
- Install housing during pre-construction
- Lectric II collection
See something odd?
Report it here.