Combination truck features two upper double sided shelves and a flat bottom shelf are ideal for transporting volumes of books, media and reference materials.
- Ideal for moving materials in libraries, media centers and reference centers with end panels perforated for added style.
- Easy grip rounded handles and quiet transportation on easy-rolling 5" “Quiet Glide” casters, two with locking brakes, to make it easy to turn
and safely travel over thresholds and other obstacles.
- Sound damping materials under the shelves reduce shelf vibration and noise when empty.
- Durable all-steel construction finished in nine powder paint options for years of reliable strength.
- Shelves are arc welded into place for maximum strength and minimal assembly, all you do is install the casters.
- Constructed from “prime” steel which has a 25% to 35% post-consumer recycled content. Truck is over 95% recyclable at the end of the product life cycle.
All steel Bretford book trucks are certified to GREENGUARD Children & Schools Indoor Air Quality standards.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.