Students spend more time in their classroom chair than any other seat during the day, so it's extremely important that their chairs provide optimal comfort. This stack chair is surprisingly comfortable for a fully-framed chair. With a waterfall front, deep seat pocket and rolled back seat crest it provides excellent ergonomic support.
- Includes nylon glides
- Frame Material: Tubular steel
- Can be arranged in 12-high vertical stacks
- Suggested for students in 4th grade and above
- Gently curved lumbar support provides a level of passive ergonomics
- Deeply contoured seat pocket, softened edges and a waterfall front make this a uniquely comfortable chair
- Full perimeter frame ensure strength and durability
- Can be readily positioned on a desktop for easier classroom cleaning
- Shell has 8 attachment points consisting of two molded-in-frame pockets and six concealed rivets
- Uniquely textured polypropylene shell for slip-resistance and durability
- Greenguard certified
- 10 year warranty
- Seat and Back Material: Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.