Virco's new I.Q. Series combo unit features a contoured shell with integral lumbar support. The individual work surface has a high-pressure laminate top, while the unit's dual-entry design enables easy seat access. For carpet use only. These chair desk models are available with a high-pressure laminate or a Fortified Recycled Wood™ hard plastic top, and with or without a steel-rod bookrack.
- Standard snap on nylon glides
- Extra-wide design to accommodate movements
- Plywood work surface with high-pressure laminate top
- Dual-entry design enables easy seat access
- Ergonomically contoured shell with waterfall seat and integral lumbar support
- Recommended for 4th grade students and up
- Winner of ''Best of NeoCon'' 2002 Gold Award
- Sled based frame constructed of tubular steel
- 10 Years warranty
- Desktop Material: Laminate
See something odd?
Report it here.