Virco's award-winning I.Q. education furniture collection by Richard Holbrook brings important ergonomic benefits, durable construction, environmental responsibility and lasting value to contemporary learning environments.
- Combo chair desk
- Welded steel frame
- Ergonomically contoured shell with integral lumbar support
- Comfortably shaped waterfall seat
- Extra-wide design to accommodate movements
- High-pressure laminate top and a fixed tablet arm
- Recommended for 4th grade student and up
- Winner of "Best of NeoCon" 2002 Gold Award
About Virco's I.Q. Chairs
- Seat height: 17 1/2"
- Laminate top dimensions: 14 1/2" W x 21" L
- Overall dimensions: 31 5/8" H x 23 7/8" W x 28 1/4" L
All I.Q. chairs and chair desks feature a gentle lumbar curve to more effectively support the lower back. In addition, the concave shape of the I.Q. seat more fully conforms to the human body's natural contours. With a waterfall front that's easier on your legs and an extra-wide design that accommodates a wider range of movement in the chair, a particularly important point when it comes to irrepressibly active younger students, I.Q. delivers sustained seating comfort.
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|I.Q. Series 28" Laminate Combo Chair Desk with Tablet Arm
||28.25" H x 23.875" W x 31.625" D
|Product Category:||Classroom Desks|
|Type Options:||Chair Combo Desks, Tablet Arm Desk|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top