Virco's award-winning I.Q. education furniture collection by Richard Holbrook brings important ergonomic benefits, durable construction, environmental responsibility and lasting value to contemporary learning environments.
About Virco's I.Q. Chairs
- Stacking Chair
- Chrome finish frame
- Includes nylon glides
- Contoured shell with integral lumbar support
- Comfortably shaped waterfall seat
- Extra-wide design to accommodate movements
- One piece injection molded polypropylene plastic shell with tubular steel frame
- Evenly dispersed color in plastic for a clean and fresh look
- Use with Chair Truck Model # HCT789
- Winner of "Best of NeoCon" 2002 Gold Award
- Packaged in cartons of 5 chairs (can be ordered individually)
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Overall Dimensions: 28 1/4" H x 19" D x 18 3/4" W
All I.Q. chairs and chair desks feature a gentle lumbar curve to more effectively support the lower back. In addition, the concave shape of the I.Q. seat more fully conforms to the human body's natural contours. With a waterfall front that's easier on your legs and an extra-wide design that accommodates a wider range of movement in the chair, a particularly important point when it comes to irrepressibly active younger students, I.Q. delivers sustained seating comfort.
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|I.Q. Series 17.5" Plastic Classroom Stacking Chair
||28.25" H x 18.75" W x 19" D
|Features Options:||Ergonomic, Stacking|
|Grade Level Options:||4th - 5th, 6th - 8th, 9th - 12th|
|Product Category:||Classroom Chairs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top