This special Virco vertical file carries the Underwriter Laboratories (UL®) Class 350 one-hour ''Record Protection Equipment Classified as to Fire Impact and Resistance'' label. With extra-thick steel panels and an oven-dried, gypsum-based asbestos-free insulation, this super-duty vertical file protects all your most important files from fire. For added security, the vertical file comes with UL-listed high-security locks certified to resist drilling and picking.
- Meets UL® regulations for fire protection, Class 350
- Extra-thick steel panels
- Oven-dried, gypsum-based, asbestos-free insulation
- Extended height drawers to accomodate hanging files
- High-security locks resist drilling and picking
- Deluxe ball bearing slides for smooth operation
- Full-cradle drawer suspension with spring loaded follower block
- 4 Drawer unit for legal-sized documents
- Limited Lifetime, please see PDF for exclusions
See something odd?
Report it here.