Large, rotatable LCD front panel displays input voltage, battery capacity, and a variety of operating conditions. Internal UPS circuits provide support for PCs during power failures, enabling a safe shutdown without data loss. Features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) regulates brownouts back to usable levels without consuming battery power. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Ideal for a variety of sensitive computer, home theater, and other electronic equipment. Adapts to tower format or rackmount shelf format for exceptional versatility. Cold start capability allows for temporary AC output during a power failure.
- System VA: 900 VA
- Backup Time at Half Load: 10 minutes @ 237 Watts
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Yes
- Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty: $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- Backup Time at Full Load: 475 Watts @ 3 minutes
- Connector/Port/Interface: USB
- 14.5" H x 9.5" W x 5.25" D, 15.59 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.