Get the best of audio furnishing for your entertainment unit with the Transdeco 32" Fixed Height Speaker Stand. Available in a set of two, these stands are ideal for a pair of mid-sized speakers. Each of these has an overall weight bearing capacity of 135 lbs and features a square-shaped top plate along with a broad base for optimum stability. The speaker stands have an elegant profile with a powder coated gloss black finish, which will complement your home decor beautifully. They have been built to support most Transdeco audio/video systems. The feet of the stands are adjustable and have a unique spike cover to protect the unit from toppling over on a hardwood floor. These spikes also improve the speaker’s performance by preventing the loss of energy, and hence resulting in the reproduction of sound in its pure form. The stands also have a hole measuring approximately 0.75" for the cables to run through. This hole allows you to hide the cables from plain sight and efficiently manage it. The soft pad added in this set of speaker stands ensures that the speakers stay secure when operated. The Transdeco 32" Fixed Height Speaker Stand uses heavy gauge steel for its construction along with beveled edges highlights the detailed craftsmanship. Built for long lasting functionality, these stands are the best addition to your home theatre system as well as to your audio unit.
- Includes soft pad for added security to the speaker
- Includes spike feet cover for hardwood floor protection
- Elegant and beautiful designed speaker stand complements most of Transdeco AV systems
- Adjustable spike feet for uneven floor and to improve speaker performance and reduce sound distortion
- Built in wire management system
- Sold as pair
- Constructed with tempered glass with beveled edges and heavy gauge steel with high gloss black finish
- Weight capacity: 150 lbs
See something odd?
Report it here.