Give those frigid feet and legs some warmth. This unit gently directs heat where you need it most, using only one-tenth the energy of most heaters. Allows for several users to have a personal warmer without blowing out circuits. Plus, since there's no hot surface, the chance for burns and fire is minimized. There's also no risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. It includes a handy stand that holds the panel and directs the heat, or you can remove the stand and mount it on a wall. Only 150 watts, 1.35 amps.
- Safety: No carbon monoxide, no hot surfaces
- Case: Metal
- Oscillation: No
- Plug type: 2 Prong
- Color: White
- Does not have a thermostat or a timer
- Mount/Orientation: Wall Mounted
See something odd?
Report it here.