The Outdoor/Indoor Rated Quartz Tube Infrared Heater is a great way to add warmth to any industrial space during those cold days and nights! Outdoor spot heating for patio areas, bus shelters, smoking areas, and indoor spot heating for over workstations, lobby entrance ways, and vestible areas. Features coilzack bright aluminum reflector and end caps, frosted quartz tube heating element, 60 degree symmetric heat pattern, and either high-temp brown powder coated finish or corrosion resistant stainless steel 24-gauge housing. There are three different types of mounting options: wall mount, ceiling mount, chain mount. Chain mount is supplied with two long mounting chains and four s-hooks included. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician.
- Frosted quartz tube heating element (included)
- 60 degree symmetric heat pattern
- Note: All OCH Heaters can only be mounted horizontally
- Outdoor / Indoor use
- Recommended heights: 8' to 10'
- Available accessories: VMB-41-SS (Wall mounting bracket); OCH-WG-57 (Stainless Steel Wire Guard); VHC-32: Variable Heat Controller, 208/240 Volt, 15.4 Amp, Solid state phase angle variable "Triac" knob controller adjusts heat settings from 10-100% with heat loads up to 15.4 Amps, 208/240 VAC single-phase single stage controller, 3200 Watt Max, Positive "Off" and built-in On/Off rocker switch lights red during operation, NEMA 1 enclosure with stainless steel faceplate designed for wall mounting or suitable for semi-recessed applications, Must be mounted in a protected area, Can operate either quartz lamps or quartz tube infrared heaters, Manufactured in USA; VHC-15: Variable Heat Contoller, 208/240 Volt, 15 Amp, Solid state variable device controls heat loads up to 15 Amps, 208/240 Volt "In-Line" controller, Built in On/Off knob switch with positive "Off" and surface plate included, Designed for a 2"x4" electrical wall box mounting (not supplied), Must be mounted in a protected area, Can only operate Fostoria Quartz Tube Infrared Heaters, Manufactured in USA; 18D-2-80CF: SCR Voltage Controller-80 Amp Max, Includes (1) 24-Volt potentiometer (3" square) to control the heat output, ONLY operates quartz lamps at 240 or 208 Volts Single-phase ONLY, Potentiometer can be mounted outside but the SCR MUST be located in a protected area, Factory wired with millisecond fuses included, Manufactured in USA
- UL/C-UL listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor) and indoor spot heating application
- All corded models can be field converted for direct wiring application. Both connection types are UL/U-CL approved
- BTU Output (480V Volts): 7697 BTUs
- BTU Output (208V Volts, 240V Volts, 277V Volts): 10239 BTUs
See something odd?
Report it here.