The Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater is a perfect way to add heat to any room in your home during those cold days and nights! Featuring 20 ga. steel front, this exceptional heater can be used with either a line voltage wall thermostat or a separate field installed thermostat. The manual reset thermal limit and finned tubular steel element combine to make this heater both safe and efficient for any household. A 2200 RPM propeller style fan blade projects an airflow of up to 70 CFM to allow for even heat distribution, and the entire unit can be positioned to allow for left, right, or top discharge. Unit not approved for ceiling mount applications. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician.
- 20 ga. steel front
- Wall box included
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Finned tubular steel element
- Fan blade: 2200 RPM / 70 CFM
- Not compatible with 120v outlets
- Heating capacity: 6,826 btu / 208V / 9.6 amps / 2000W
- Mount/Orientation: Wall Mounted
- Installation Type: Wall Insert
See something odd?
Report it here.