The Fan Forced Wall Heater is a versatile heating element that can add warmth to any room in your home during those cold days and nights! Featuring a double - pole, in-built thermostat ( 50 - 90 degrees F ) this particular model is finished in a powder coated 18 ga. steel front. The automatic reset thermal limit and steel block fin element combine to make this heater both safe and efficient for any household. A 600 RPM vane axial fan blade projects an airflow of up to 175 CFM to allow for even heat distribution.
Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Fan blade: 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Distressed: No
- Heating capacity: 16,380 btu / 240v / 20.0 amps / 4800w
- Grill dimensions: 20.14 '' H x 15.38 '' W
- Net Weight: 22 lbs
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 19.94
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 14.19
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 4
- Overall Product Weight: 22
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.