The Commercial Fan Forced Wall Heater is a perfect way to add heat to any room in your home during those cold days and nights! Featuring a tamperproof double - pole, in-built thermostat ( 50 - 90 degrees F ) the commercial model is comprised of 18 ga. steel and extruded aluminum front. The manual reset thermal limit and steel block fin element combine to make this heater both safe and efficient for any household. A 1060 RPM propeller style fan blade projects an airflow of up to 100 CFM to allow for even heat distribution, and the entire unit can be positioned horizontally to allow for left or right discharge. This efficient wall heater also features drywall depth embossments on the back can, fan purge circuit, and an easy-to-use disconnect switch. Approved for wall or ceiling installation. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician
- 18 ga. steel and extruded aluminum front
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Fan purge circuit and disconnect switch
- Fan blade: 1060 RPM / 100 CFM
- Heating capacity: 5,120 BTU / 120V / 12.5 amps / 1500 W
- Mount/Orientation: Wall Mounted
- Installation Type: Wall Insert
See something odd?
Report it here.