Keep your kids engaged for hours with the Step2 Cooking Essentials 50's Diner. This kitchen set contains fifty-four kitchen items in total. It has an oven, grill, fryer, icebox, sink for cooking and cleaning. The plastic construction ensures years of utility. This kitchen set includes kitchen accessories like coffee pot, griddle pan, dishes, silverware, cups, spatula, ice cream scoop, sundae dishes, deep fryer, ketchup, and mustard bottles. It also includes play food like burgers, fried items, hot dogs, ice creams, and more. The tabletop has a jukebox that plays three types of music. The Cooking Essentials 50's Diner from Step2 is ideal for children of two years and above.
- Play food includes: Burgers, fries, hot dogs, ice cream, cones, sundae fixings and pie
- Diner kitchen includes oven, grill, fryer, icebox for storage and sink for cooking and cleaning
- Requires 4 AA and 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Patron side features attached booth-style seating for dining and can also watch the cook
- Silver-metallic divider window gives the diner a classic retro feel
- Electronic service bell lets the server know when orders are ready for serving
- Retro style tabletop features a jukebox that plays three 50s-style tunes
- Special griddle pan and coffee pot activate electronic sizzling and bubbling sounds on the stove's front burner
- Accessories include: Coffee pot, griddle pan, dishes, silverware, cups, spatula, ice cream scoop, sundae dishes, deep fryer, and ketchup & mustard bottles
- 54-Piece accessory set (accessories my vary)
- Ages 2 and up
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Material: Plastic
- Encourages imaginative multi-child play
- Toy of the Year Award, Family Fun, 2008
- Platinum Award, Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, 2008
- Three-Star (Highest) Rating, Canadian Toy Testing Council, 2008
- All-Star Holiday Toy, Toy Wishes, 2008
See something odd?
Report it here.