A variation of the Walkstation is the Sit-to-Walkstation, ideal for a personal workspace. This sit-to-walk version provides an area where the work surface can be lowered for seated use. The user then has the flexibility to adjust from a seated, to a standing, to a walking position with room for a chair next to the treadmill. The Sit-to-Walkstation is the fully integrated combination of an electric height-adjustable work surface with an exclusively engineered, low speed commercial grade treadmill. And it's the first product in the entirely new FitWork category of products from Details designed to bring healthy habits to sedentary workers while they are actually working.
- Included: Treadmill and Series 7 Adjustable-Height Desk
- Integrated treadmill and desk with room for an office chair
- An individual can move from sitting, to standing, to walking at the push of a button
- Enables users to burn calories and feel more energized
- Mounts under right or left side of table
- Display console shows speed, calories burned, time and distance
- Speed range: 0.3 mph - 2.0 mph.
- Whisper quiet for the home or office
- Motor designed to withstand the rigors of slow speeds and possible higher weights for long periods of use
- Height adjustment on the treadmill key pad
- Worksurface optimally sized for limited reach
- Urethane high profile edge spans entire front edge of worksurface, provides grip for balance and serves as built in palm-rest
- Precision balanced with 360 lb. dynamic load-bearing capacity
- Magnetic safety clip for automatic shutoff
- Easy-to-use digital display and touch pad controller for table height, user weight and treadmill speed, records and displays time, distance, speed and calories burned
- SlatRail or Slatwall to accommodate adjustable monitor arm and worktools
- Privacy/Modesty Screens address visual distraction
- Cableway hides cables, cords and wires
See something odd?
Report it here.