If you're searching for perfect chair melds functionality for office with your desire for luxurious comfort during those long days, look no further than Leap® WorkLounge™, beautifully crafted, first-ever, working lounge chair. Shift positions. Recline deeply, or sit up straight and work at convenient table or desk. Developed in conjunction with IDEO, indulgent Leap® WorkLounge™ combines elegant form, rich materials, and patented Leap® technology will support your back in wide range of healthy positions. Research has shown changing posture is right thing to do for good health. So do yourself favor - take care of yourself and look forward to work day at same time.
- Ultimate in executive comfort
- Based on Leap® chair's amazing ergonomic comfort
- Supports work and lounge
- Lustrous and lightweight die-cast polished aluminum frame and base
- Large headrest with flip up pillow
- Removable lumbar pillow
- Lower back firmness
- Fixed, non-adjustable arms
- 3" Pneumatic seat-height adjustment
- Leap's Live Back™ supports your entire spine
- Natural glide system™ allows reclining without disrupting work
- Rich, supple ElmoSoft leather
- Ships fully assembled
- Please Note: Use of standard carpet casters on hard surfaces, including floor mats, will affect chair stability and may result in personal injury
a. Leap LiveBack® changes shape to mimic your unique spinal motion, providing support for entire spine
b. Leap Natural Glide System™ allows you to recline without leaving your Vision and Reach Zone, so you stay oriented to your work. encourages more varied postures so there's less static load on spine.
c. Upper back force requires only five complete turns and accommodates broader range of users by allowing user to change rate of increase in force as user reclines.
d. Removable Lumbar pillow provides extra comfort and support to lumbar region.
e. Variable back stop with five positions is standard.
f. Pneumatic Seat height adjustment within 3" range
g. Headrest provides neck and head support. Pillow is attached to chair but can be flipped over top if not desired in current posture
h. Fixed arms have extra padding to provide forearm support and comfort
i. Polished aluminum base, arm supports and back ribbon.
- Seat height from floor (with glides): 14.5 - 17.5"
- Seat height from floor (with casters): 16.5 - 19.5"
- Seat width: 19"
- Functional seat depth: 18.5"
- Back width: 20.5"
- Back height from seat: 30"
- Width between arms: 19"
- Overall height (with glides): 43.5 - 46.5"
- Overall height (with casters): 45.5 - 48.5"
- Overall dimensions: 31.5" W x 26.5" D
- Leap® WorkLounge™ is made from Powder-coated steel, polished aluminum, polypropylene, and 100% leather
- To give you highest degree of comfort and touch, leathers have been treated with only slight surface protection so they may darken if exposed to oil or grease
- If leather becomes damp, allow it to air dry away from any heat source
- Direct sunlight may cause fading
- Polished Aluminum Back and Frame: hand rub with soft, dry cloth - over time aluminum will develop its own natural patina
- Leather: Dust occasionally with clean, dry cloth
- Most stains can be removed by applying mild soap to slightly damp cloth, then rubbing it gently over stain. Wipe dry
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.