It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
If you're searching for perfect chair melds functionality for office with your desire for luxurious comfort during those long days, look no further than Leap® WorkLounge™, beautifully crafted, first-ever, working lounge chair. Shift positions. Recline deeply, or sit up straight and work at convenient table or desk. Developed in conjunction with IDEO, indulgent Leap® WorkLounge™ combines elegant form, rich materials, and patented Leap® technology will support your back in wide range of healthy positions. Research has shown changing posture is right thing to do for good health. So do yourself favor - take care of yourself and look forward to work day at same time.
- Ultimate in executive comfort
- Based on Leap® chair's amazing ergonomic comfort
- Supports work and lounge
- Lustrous and lightweight die-cast polished aluminum frame and base
- Large headrest with flip up pillow
- Removable lumbar pillow
- Lower back firmness
- Fixed, non-adjustable arms
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment
- Leap's Live Back™ supports your entire spine
- Natural glide system™ allows reclining without disrupting work
- Rich, supple ElmoSoft leather
- Leap® WorkLounge™ is made from Powder-coated steel, polished aluminum, polypropylene, and 100% leather
- To give you highest degree of comfort and touch, leathers have been treated with only slight surface protection so they may darken if exposed to oil or grease
- If leather becomes damp, allow it to air dry away from any heat source
- Direct sunlight may cause fading
- Polished Aluminum Back and Frame: hand rub with soft, dry cloth - over time aluminum will develop its own natural patina
- Leather: Dust occasionally with clean, dry cloth
- Care Instructions: Most stains can be removed by applying mild soap to slightly damp cloth, then rubbing it gently over stain. Wipe dry
- Please Note: Use of standard carpet casters on hard surfaces, including floor mats, will affect chair stability and may result in personal injury
- Frame and structural components (base, arms, seat, and back) – lifetime (for as long as you own it), seating mechanisms, including pneumatic cylinders –10 years, fabric or leather – 5 years
- Product Type: Executive and managerial chairs; Task chairs
- Base Material: Metal; Plastic
- Upholstered: Yes
- Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.