The Details by Steelcase FYI Flat Panel Monitor Arm supports flat panel monitors in a workstation environment. Particularly important to users in workstation environments which offer limited space and/or require ease of adjustment for more than one viewer. Simplify your workspace by reducing clutter with the use of this monitor arm. Reduces eye strain and promotes stress-free movement. Supports working as one, with another, or in a group. Designed to adapt to tomorrow's changing technology. Built-in counter balance tool Integrated cable management. Field replaceable gas cylinder. Quick-Connect™ capability for easy connection (or disconnection) of a monitor, Anti-dislodgement feature is included, Additional Screw included to provide monitor security. Includes mounting bracket Rotation allows for landscape or portrait viewing of monitors. Constructed from a zinc diecase FYI ships standard with both the 75mm and 100mm VESA compliant mounting plates. Design by IDEO.
- 180 Deg rotation around the base axis
- 360 Deg rotation around the lower arm axis
- 160 Deg of pan adjustability
- Can support monitor weight 5 to 20 lbs
- Up to 100% recyclable, up to 26% recycled content
- Allows monitor to be positioned at the correct viewing distance and promote stress-free movement
- Tilt mechanism operates through a range of 20º backward tilt and 30 º forward tilt
- Rotation allows for landscape or portrait viewing of monitor
- Built-in counter-balance tool for easy balance of the monitor
- 10 Year warranty on arm and mounting methods, 5 year warranty on gas cylinder
See something odd?
Report it here.