Uncommon comfort. Uncommon versatility. Cachet™ adjusts to the way you sit. Just try Cachet,™ and you'll see: there's a lot more to its sleek design than meets the eye. Innovative materials and 11 patents, for instance. Together with the balanced-action rocker system from designer Peter Jon Pearce, they distribute support in response to each sitter's movement. The result is non-stop comfort, without the need for adjustments. The flexibility of Cachet™ makes it a comfortable choice for side, meeting, team and short-term work applications. Any user, regardless of posture, height, or weight, can instantly be comfortable sitting and reclining in Cachet™ without making any manual tension adjustments.
- Flexible slotted seat and back evenly distrubute body weight
- Balanced Action Rocker (BAR) movement
- Arms flip up and out of the way
- Height adjusts aumatically within a 5'' range
- Hard plastic glides for use on carpet
- Stacks 5 high
- 99% Recyclable by weight
- Recipient of numerous awards including the Business Week and Industrial Design Society of America Gold Industrial Design Excellence Award (IDEA)
- Seat Pan Angle: 5 Deg
- Cachet™ is made from glass reinforced nylon, polypropylene, steel, and rubber
- Plastic and painted parts: clean often using household cleaner (Fantastik® or 409®) and wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- Exceptionally durable and easy-to-clean for a longer life
- Cachet™ is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Glass-filled nylon frame and polypropylene construction is easy to disassemble for recycling
- Made with up to 2% recycled content
- The lightweight 4-leg version stacks 20 high on a dolly
- Product Type: Side and guest chairs
See something odd?
Report it here.