Uncommon comfort. Uncommon versatility. Cachet™ adjusts to way you sit. Just try Cachet,™ and you'll see: there's lot more to its sleek design than meets eye. Innovative materials and 11 patents, for instance. Together with balanced-action rocker system from designer Peter Jon Pearce, they distribute support in response to each sitter's movement. result is non-stop comfort, without need for adjustments. flexibility of Cachet™ makes it comfortable choice for side, meeting, team and short-term work applications. Any user, regardless of posture, height, or weight, can instantly be comfortable sitting and reclining in Cachet™ without making any manual tension adjustments.
- Flexible slotted seat and back evenly distribute body weight
- Balanced action rocker (BAR) movement
- Arms flip up and out of way
- Height adjusts pneumatically
- Frame, seat, back, and four leg base: black plastic
- Recipient of numerous awards including Business Week and Industrial Design Society of America Gold Industrial Design Excellence Award (IDEA)
- Seat pan angle: 5°
- Cachet™ is made from glass reinforced nylon, polypropylene, steel, and rubber
- Plastic and painted parts: clean often using household cleaner (Fantastik® or 409®) and wipe with soft, dry cloth
- 99% Recyclable by weight
- Exceptionally durable and easy-to-clean for longer life
- Cachet™ is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Glass-filled nylon frame and polypropylene construction is easy to disassemble for recycling
- Made with up to 2% recycled content
- Frame and structural components (base, arms, seat, and back) – lifetime (for as long as you own it), seating mechanisms, including pneumatic cylinders –10 years, fabric or leather – 5 years
- Product Type: Conference chairs; Task chairs
- Base Material: Other; Metal; Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.