School is no longer just ''in'', it's up! The old days of dreading the long hours of sitting at a school desk are over. The Stand2Learn desk allows students of all ages to choose if they want to stand or sit throughout the school day. No more fidgeting or multiple bathroom breaks just to be able to circulate the blood to your brain and legs. This not only benefits the students' attention, learning and overall health but it also improves classroom dynamics. Teachers can continue to focus on the subject at hand without constant interruption and distraction.
- Increases productivity, alertness, and academic achievement
- Improved blood flow resulting in better health and brain activity
- Improved mobility
- Easy to restructure classroom for collaboration
- Enhanced collaboration between teacher and student
- Increased calorie burn of 20% over press 'sitting' at traditional desks
- Adjustable height kindergarten - 4th grade
- The round top with waterfall edges and surface texture for grip are coupled with four tubular steel legs that provide easy adjustability over the full range of student sizes
- With an easily adjustable leg height, this desk will grow to meet any student or grade level requirement
- Frame square footprint 11''
- Durable metal base support system
- Self levelling feet
- Durable and slightly flexible seat material to avoid chipping if tipped
- Rounded edges to prevent decreased bloodflow to the lower legs and feet
- All products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA 5.1-2007
- Conforms with the CPSIA Section 102
- Seat and Back Material: Plastic
- School Grade Level: 1st; 2nd; 3rd; 4th; Kindergarten
See something odd?
Report it here.