School is no longer just "in", it's up! the old days of dreading the long hours of sitting at a school desk are over. The stand2learn desk allows students of all ages to choose if they want to stand or sit throughout the school day. No more fidgeting or multiple bathroom breaks just to be able to circulate the blood to your brain and legs. This not only benefits the student's attention, learning and overall health but it also improves classroom dynamics. Teachers can continue to focus on the subject at hand, teaching, without constant interruption and distraction.
- Increased productivity
- Increased academic achievement
- Improved blood flow resulting in better health and brain activity
- Improved mobility
- Easy to restructure classroom for collaboration
- Enhanced collaboration between sitting and standing
- Enhanced collaboration between teacher and student
- Decreased teacher back pain
- Increased alertness
- Increased calorie burn of 20% over press 'sitting' at traditional desks
- Adjustable height kindergarten - 4th grade
- Hard polymeric top - This solid single surface won’t scratch or dent over time. It includes a built-in pencil groove to complement the angled top that enhances reading and writing
- Student centric design - Gentle contours on the edges and rounded corners coupled with soft bends in the 14 gauge. Steel tubing ensure safety and comfort for all users
- Easily adjustable leg height - This desk will grow to meet any student or grade level requirement
- Dual level footrest - The footrest is the key to standing comfort, our patented design utilizes multiple depths and two heights to support the users feet while stting and standing. The chrome plating ensures lasting durability and easy maintenance
- Flexible room layout - Pods, columns, u-shape and rows
- Footrest height 5" and 9"
- Accommodates all laptop and keyboard sizes
- Powder-coated steel frame with steel reinforced LDPE desktop
- Self levelling feet
- All products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA 5.1-2007
- Conforms with the CPSIA Section 102
- Adjustable legs may need assembly
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer provides 15 years limited lifetime warranty for defects in material and workmanship
See something odd?
Report it here.