The SKB cases line of stackable racks has received worldwide acclaim for durability, convenience and easy handling. Made of ultra high molecular weight polyethylene, they are less than half the weight of old fashioned wood racks and provide maximum protection Designed for shallower depth effects products, 2 space X-racks will accommodate a wider variety of components such as: effect processors, signal processors, power conditioners (Furman, Samson), bass amps (SWR, Galien, Krueger), line mixers, wireless microphone systems (Shure, Sony), CD and cassette players, to name a few, without unplugging them to close the back panel. Economical, compact size stacks on all amps. Will accomodate the following effects products: Effect processors by Line 6 and Digitech, Signal processors by DBX Comp and Rack Rider, Power Conditioners by Furman and Samson Bass amps by SWR, Galien and Krueger Wireless Microphone Systems by Shure and Sony, Line Mixers
- Roto-molded built-in carrying handle
- Can be used as a Pro Audio Case
- Dimesnions: Rail to Rail: 2''
- : SKB Cases are manufactured of ultra-high molecular weight Polyethylene. This unique material was originally specified by the military for use in weapons cases, due to the fact that it is impervious to solvents, fuels or toxic liquids. It is essentially indestructible, molds easily under heat, and forms an ''impenetrable shield'', thereby protecting whatever it is contains
- SKB also utilizes aluminum valance material for its strength and lightweight characteristics on all closures, with a special ''slot'' for a custom fitted Neoprene gasket that assists in sealing out moisture. SKB does all this valance bending in house to assure a perfect fit
- All riveting on SKB cases utilizes steel backing plates to prevent pulling through the plastic material. This is an SKB invention. This attention to detail is one of many factors that make SKB cases superior to all others
- Constructed of ultra high molecular weight polyethylene
- Rack mount cases utilize aluminum rack frames, and include specially designed rack clips and mounting screws for installation of equipment. The Shockrack interior rack frame is a proprietary design with both front and rear rack rails, and an exclusive shock-spring mechanism engineered by SKB. The shock spring concept originally came from a missile carrying case SKB built for the military
- Handles, wheels, D-rings, exterior feet, cam-action locking latches and butterfly clamps are all heavy duty variety, and are also covered under the exclusive SKB Lifetime Warranty, unless abused. Some of the handles and latches are manufactured by SKB from plastic ''regrind''. Plus SKB has their own investment casting facility for making latches and hardware
See something odd?
Report it here.