It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Experience style and comfort with the Serta at Home Eliza Executive Office Chair. Its modern style enhances the aesthetic appeal of the office decor.
The base of the chair is made from premium-quality material, which makes it durable and helps it last longer. The leather upholstery enhances the overall look of this office chair. This office chair is available in an elegant brown finish that complements the office decor. The chair has five legs that are equipped with casters. These casters provide mobility to the office chair. Hard floors are ideal for these casters, ensuring easy mobility. The upholstered arms of the chair provide support and comfort to the users. This office chair has lumbar support, which makes it ideal for people with back issues. The tilt-control adds convenience and highlights the ergonomic factor of this office chair. The height of the chair can be easily adjusted to suit your needs.
The Eliza Executive Office Chair by Serta at Home is ideally suited for the offices of top executives. People who like to work in the comfort of their home can use this chair in their home office. This office chair is eco-friendly, making it ideal for people who care about the environment. The chair can be easily cleaned using a soft dry cloth for easy maintenance.
- Material: Bonded leather
- Style: Modern
- Contoured lumbar provides exceptional support for the lower back
- Pneumatic seat-height lift with adjustable tilt tension knob and recline lock out
- Waterfall seat edge is designed to lessen pressure on the back of the legs, and increase circulation, to reduce fatigue and increase working focus
- Color: Brown
- Sculpted contemporary padded arm rests with a high-gloss platinum finish
- Will glide easily on the hardwood floor or on a pad
- Manufacturer 1 year limited warranty on cushions and components
- Product Type: Executive and managerial chairs
- Upholstered: Yes
- Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.