The SentrySafe Fireproof Biometric Lock Security Safe can help you discreetly store important documents and valuable belongings. This security safe can keep its contents from fires, splashes of water, and impacts.
The Fireproof Biometric Lock Security Safe by SentrySafe is made from high-grade steel, which means it lasts for a long time. This security safe has a biometric fingerprint sensor with a twelve-digit keypad; a key lock in which the key needs to be inserted and twisted; and a handle. It has a multi-position tray that you can use to place different documents, USB hard disks, and other valuables. This black security safe can be bolted down on a shelf or in a cabinet. It accepts four pencil batteries and becomes ready fro service.
This security safe is made in the United States of America. It is ETL-certified, which means it creates a watertight seal even when carrying your belongings. This safe is UL-listed for up to 1700 Fahrenheit, which means it can withstand fire, while containing valuables within, for a limited period of time. It is easy to care for, and can be wiped clean with a soft and dry cloth.
- Bolt down kit included to prevent unauthorized removal
- ETL verified water resistant up to 8 inches of water for 24 hours
- ETL verified for 1-hour fire protection of CDs, DVDs, memory sticks and USB drives up to 1700 degrees F
- ETL verified to pass a 15-foot drop test to ensure contents remain intact and locked upon impact
- Dual biometric fingerprint lock and tubular key lock provide reliable and sophisticated security
- Opens with the swipe of a finger or a programmable personal code
- UL classified to protect documents, records, and valuables stored inside from fire damage
- Multi-position tray to enable easy organization
- Key rack, door pocket, and door tray for storage of easy to misplace items
- Made in the USA
- 4 live-locking bolts help to prevent unwanted entry and access
- 1 year limited warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.