Safeguard your business's valuables from theft and damage with this Sentry Safe Personal Safe with Fire-Safe technology. Perfect for protecting smaller valuables, including passports, files, and documents. The Fire-Safe technology makes this safe perfect for storing CDs, DVDs, USB ports, and memory sticks, with 2-hour fire protection up to 1850 degrees F. It also protects from water and floods. The safe uses advanced LCD electronic lock system with backlit keypad, programmable PIN access and tubular key lock to protect your business's valuables. Double walls filled with Survivacast shield the contents from the heat of a fire. Survivacast is an insulation that encapsulates water. As the water converts to gas in the heat of a fire, an endothermic reaction occurs which absorbs the heat.
- May be bolted to floor with the included hardware
- Metal handle
- Advanced LCD electronic lock system with backlit keypad, programmable PIN access and tubular key lock
- Multi-position drawer
- File rack
- Key rack and compartment for small items
- Door pocket
- Holds standard and A-4 size papers, folders and binders
- Water resistant
- Separate key lock for dual control
- Non-volatile memory means the user codes are retained even if the batteries run down
- Low battery alert lets you know when the batteries need to be changed
- UL classified 2-hour proven fire protection with impact protection
- As the fire raises the room temperature, the molded polymer housings melt and ''weld'' together, completely sealing the interior
- Double walls filled with Survivacast shield the contents from heat
- Remains safely under 350 degrees F (well below the 450 degree F charring point of paper) during a fire
- Color: Black and gunmetal gray
- 7 live-locking bolts
See something odd?
Report it here.