The SentrySafe 0.5-Hour Fireproof Key Lock Chest Safe can help you keep valuables secure. This security safe is weather-resistant, and can help you carry important documents in adverse weather.
The 0.5-Hour Fireproof Key Lock chest Safe by SentrySafe is made from high-grade plastic, and this makes it tough and robust. This chest offers protection to your belongings from fire hazards and keeps them secure in a water tight compartment. This safe opens up only when the correct key is placed in the key slot and turned. A practical design and a smooth surface make it difficult to jimmy or pry the lid open. The lid of the chest opens wide to allow quick and easy access to its contents. This chest can be used to hold to valuable documents, USB pen drives, USB hard disks, cash, jewels, and other delicate equipment. This safe, with a silver gray finish, comes with 2 keys incase you lose one.
This safe is made in the United States of America. It is ETL Certified, which means it creates a water tight enclosure for the valuables placed inside. This safe is UL-listed, which means it is can withstand fire without any damage for a limited period of time.
- Includes two keys in case one is misplaced
- UL Classified for fire endurance (0.5-hour at 1550 degrees F) protects papers and documents
- ETL verified for 0.5-hour fire protection of CDs, DVDs, memory sticks and USB drives up to 1550 degrees F to protect precious media
- Privacy key lock to keep unwanted viewers away from the contents in the safe as well as prevents the lid from opening in the event of a fire
- Convenient carrying handle to assist with ease of transportation
- Made in the USA