Check out the Bristol BD-16 Dreadnaught guitar by the makers of Blueridge guitars! Named after the city of Bristol, Tennessee-known as the Birthplace of Country Music and home of the museum sharing its name-each guitar has all the best features one would expect from a professional grade guitar. The top is made of spruce. The back, sides and slim fast neck with adjustable truss rod are made from mahogany. All combined to make the perfect instrument to faithfully explore traditional American folk music or any other style! Play with confidence knowing that each guitar is manufactured using the same skill and quality materials as the already world famous line of professional quality Blueridge guitars. Join us on this musical journey with all roads leading to Bristol!
- Dreadnaught guitar
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Mahogany back, sides and neck
- Spruce top
- Accurate chrome-plated die-cast 14:1 ratio tuners
- Dovetail neck joint, 6-ply body binding (B/W/B/W/B/W)
- Rosewood peg head overlay with decorative silkscreen design
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Dreadnaught scale length: 25.63"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.