It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Inspired by the legendary designs of Persia's most prestigious rug-weaving capitals, these extraordinary reproductions recreate some of the most prized antiques in Safavieh's archival collection. Intricate Tabriz, Lavar Kerman and Isfahan hand-knotted motifs are remarkably adapted to these hand-tufted rugs of incomparable quality. The finest New Zealand wool is chosen to achieve the intricate weave of these carpets. With utmost attention to every detail, Safavieh creates its Persian Legends Collection in India to provide consumers an exquisite yet affordable artisan-crafted look.
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Cotton backing
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Persian Legend
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
See something odd?
Report it here.