Featured in nearly all Florence Knoll-designed interiors, the Saarinen Executive Chair remains one of the most popular Knoll designs. Introduced in 1950, the chair transformed the notion of what executive seating could be with its sculptural form and modern finishing.
- Includes glides which are molded nylon disks in stamped steel shroud
- Seat is made of contoured plywood
- Chair is upholstered in urethane foam cushion with matching full surround welt detail
- Upholstered seat
- Swivel casters
- Greenguard certified
- Steel leg base seamless tubular steel with polished chrome finish
- Saarinen collection
- Seat features molded, reinforced polyurethane back shell and a contoured plywood seat form
- Steel legs are seamless tubular steel with polished chrome finish
- Wood legs are solid, steam-bent oak
- Available with 5-star base with casters,360 degree swivel, tilt with tilt tension, and pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Made in USA
- Product Type: Tablet chairs
- Upholstered Seat: Yes
- Seat Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.