The new Industrial Roto Shock Rack cases from SKB have a completely redesigned frame with threaded steel rails and aluminum cross components forming an “H” shaped rigid configuration. Featuring a Patent Pending Compound hinge system and field replaceable latches that allows the lid to swing out and completely around to lie flat against the main body of the case, or you can go lid-less with an effortless lift motion and reinstalled with the same ease in seconds
The front and rear lids are designed to protrude into the base of the case approximately 1” and their unique double wall structure makes them incredibly stiff where this intersection occurs. Making this new generation of shock racks mil-spec sealing characteristics with significantly fewer latches than most competition. This allows for rapid deployment in an up-right configuration. . . even when stacked. The standard depth front to rear rail is 24” and each lid is 4” deep. The new SKB shock-rack system stacks securely with the wheels on or off and this revolutionary design is also the only shock rack that will open front and back while stacked.
- Includes high-quality slide in/out locking 4" casters rated for 1,200 lbs.
- Inside Dimensions: 19"Rackable x 24"Deep x 10 1/2"High
- Outside Dimensions: 36 1/2"W x 27 1/2"D x 20 1/2"H
- Can be used as a Pro Audio Case. 10U Roto Industrial Shock Rack.
- Total Rack Depth: 24"
- Lid Depth: 4 1/2"
- Rack Height: 10 1/2"
- SKB products are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship while in possession of the original owner. SKB will repair or replace any product found to be defective. Damages due to accident, improper care, negligence or normal wear, where SKB is not at fault, will be repaired for a reasonable charge.
In 1977, the first SKB case was manufactured in a small Anaheim, California garage. Today SKB engineers provide cases for hundreds of companies involved in many diverse industries. We enter the new millennium with a true sense of accomplishment for the 2+ decades of steady growth and for our adherence to quality standards that make us industry leaders. We never lose sight of the fact that our customers give us the opportunity to excel and their challenges allow us to develop and grow. We are grateful for their trust and loyalty, and we remain dedicated to the assurance that every case with an SKB logo has been manufactured with an unconditional commitment to unsurpassed quality.
The Manufacturing Process
The Evolution, Components and Construction of SKB Cases. The unique styling, construction materials and engineering of SKB Cases were the result of many years of research and development by the principle owners of the company. Today, Dave Sanderson and Steve Kottman run SKB Corporation's more than 550 employees in 3 manufacturing facilities around the clock, in order to meet the global demands. Currently, SKB manufactures cases for military/industrial purposes, the Music Pro Audio Industry and Sports Cases.
About SKB Cases
- SKB Cases are manufactured of ultra-high molecular weight Polyethylene. This unique material was originally specified by the military for use in weapons cases, due to the fact that it is impervious to solvents, fuels or toxic liquids. It is essentially indestructible, molds easily under heat, and forms an "impenetrable shield", thereby protecting whatever it is contains.
- SKB also utilizes aluminum valance material for its strength and lightweight characteristics on all closures, with a special "slot" for a custom fitted Neoprene gasket that assists in sealing out moisture. SKB does all this valance bending in house to assure a perfect fit.
- All riveting on SKB cases utilizes steel backing plates to prevent pulling through the plastic material. This is an SKB invention. This attention to detail is one of many factors that make SKB cases superior to all others.
- Handles, wheels, D-rings, exterior feet, cam-action locking latches and butterfly clamps are all heavy duty variety, and are also covered under the exclusive SKB Lifetime Warranty, unless abused. Some of the handles and latches are manufactured by SKB from plastic "regrind". Plus SKB has their own investment casting facility for making latches and hardware.
- Rack mount cases utilize aluminum rack frames, and include specially designed rack clips and mounting screws for installation of equipment. The Shockrack interior rack frame is a proprietary design with both front and rear rack rails, and an exclusive shock-spring mechanism engineered by SKB. The shock spring concept originally came from a missile carrying case SKB built for the military.
In 1977, SKB Corporation was founded by Steve Kottman and Dave Sanderson. SKB Corporations has 3 manufacturing facilities which include more than 500 employees. SKB produces cases for the military, the music industry and the sports industry. SKB works with the best engineers to create cases that will last a lifetime and offer the best protection. What separates SKB from other case manufacturers? SKB discovered a way to use ultra-high molecular weight Polyethylene to form an indestructible shield that will outlast any severe trauma. The aluminum valance material on SKB cases seals out moisture. The steel backing plates on the cases that prevent pulling through plastic material is an original SKB invention. There is no question about the superiority of SKB Cases. SKB pays great attention to detail to produce one of the best products out in the market today.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.