The SKB line of heavy-duty parallel rib cases offers sleek, contemporary styling, consistently fine craftsmanship and unequaled durability. Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene, resistant to oils, fuels, solvents and acids can withstand temperatures from -80° F to 185° F and provides maximum impact strength. Features:
- Molded from ultra high molecular weight polyethylene
- Resistant to oils, fuels, solvents and acids
- Foam not in case
About SKB Cases
- Outside Dimensions: 5 3/4" H x 12 1/16" W x 9 7/8" D
- Inside Dimensions: 5" H x 11 1/4" W x 8 3/8" D
- Lip Depth: 2"
- Base Depth: 3"
In 1977, the first SKB case was manufactured in a small Anaheim, California garage. Today SKB engineers provide cases for hundreds of companies involved in many diverse industries. We enter the new millennium with a true sense of accomplishment for the 2+ decades of steady growth and for our adherence to quality standards that make us industry leaders. We never lose sight of the fact that our customers give us the opportunity to excel and their challenges allow us to develop and grow. We are grateful for their trust and loyalty, and we remain dedicated to the assurance that every case with an SKB logo has been manufactured with an unconditional commitment to unsurpassed quality. "The Million Mile Guaranty"
- Every SKB hardshell case is unconditionally guaranteed forever. That means, IF YOU BREAK IT, WE WILL REPAIR OR REPLACE IT AT NO COST TO YOU. SKB cases have been on the road since 1977 and have spent a good deal of time flying equipment for military combat operations. These are tough cases built for a lifetime of service. The Manufacturing Process
The Evolution, Components and Construction of SKB Cases. The unique styling, construction materials and engineering of SKB Cases were the result of many years of research and development by the principle owners of the company. Today, Dave Sanderson and Steve Kottman run SKB Corporation's more than 550 employees in 3 manufacturing facilities around the clock, in order to meet the global demands. Currently, SKB manufactures cases for military/industrial purposes, the Music Pro Audio Industry and Sports Cases.
- SKB Cases are manufactured of ultra-high molecular weight Polyethylene. This unique material was originally specified by the military for use in weapons cases, due to the fact that it is impervious to solvents, fuels or toxic liquids. It is essentially indestructible, molds easily under heat, and forms an "impenetrable shield", thereby protecting built for the military
- SKB also utilizes aluminum valance material for its strength and lightweight characteristics on all closures, with a special "slot" for a custom fitted Neoprene gasket that assists in sealing out moisture. SKB does all this valance bending in house to assure a perfect fit
- All riveting on SKB cases utilizes steel backing plates to prevent pulling through the plastic material. This is an SKB invention. This attention to detail is one of many factors that make SKB cases superior to all others
- Handles, wheels, D-rings, exterior feet, cam-action locking latches and butterfly clamps are all heavy duty variety, and are also covered under the exclusive SKB Lifetime Warranty, unless abused. Some of the handles and latches are manufactured by SKB from plastic "regrind". Plus SKB has their own investment casting facility for making latches and hardware
- Rack mount cases utilize aluminum rack frames, and include specially designed rack clips and mounting screws for installation of equipment. The Shockrack interior rack frame is a proprietary design with both front and rear rack rails, and an exclusive shock-spring mechanism engineered by SKB. The shock spring concept originally came from a missile carrying case SKB built for the military
These tough as nails cases are designed for real abuse. MP Series Shipping Cases are the containers of choice for transporting goods around the corner or around the world with maximum protection.About SKB Cases
In 1977, SKB Corporation was founded by Steve Kottman and Dave Sanderson. SKB Corporations has 3 manufacturing facilities which include more than 500 employees. SKB produces cases for the military, the music industry and the sports industry. SKB works with the best engineers to create cases that will last a lifetime and offer the best protection. What separates SKB from other case manufacturers? SKB discovered a way to use ultra-high molecular weight Polyethylene to form an indestructible shield that will outlast any severe trauma. The aluminum valance material on SKB cases seals out moisture. The steel backing plates on the cases that prevent pulling through plastic material is an original SKB invention. There is no question about the superiority of SKB Cases. SKB pays great attention to detail to produce one of the best products out in the market today.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.