The Razor Boy's 18" Razor Kobra BMX Bike is an excellent bike for boys between the ages of 7-12. This rugged and trendy bike is the perfect first bike for your child.
Built using high-quality steel, this tough BMX bike is sturdy and can last for years to come. It features a captivating black frame that is aesthetically appealing and well complemented by the hardware in brushed nickel. This bike is non-toxic, which makes it safe for use by your children. It features reflectors, a chain guard, handle grips, and a padded handlebar that make the riding experience more enjoyable. The seat height is adjustable so you can modify it to suit your child's height for better riding comfort. The plastic seat features high-density foam that makes it comfortable to sit on. The rubber tires and front caliper brakes ensure your kid’s safety.
The Boy's 18" Razor Kobra BMX Bike from Razor requires some assembly and features training wheels, making it ideal to teach your child how to ride. The bike requires occasional maintenance, and it can be wiped clean using a damp cloth to remove dirt and grime.
- Training wheels are included
- Razor jumper saddle, padded for a comfortable ride
- Front caliper brakes for powerful and reliable braking
- Reinforced high-ten steel razor frame, ruggedly built for the most challenging demands
- Age Group: 5 to 6 Years; 7 to 8 Years
- Storage Basket/Carrier: No
- Adjustable Seat Height: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.