Make your own back yard your newest and favorite retreat destination with the Deco Club Chair with Cushions. What better way to show your unique style and taste than through this beautifully crafted outdoor seating set. Elegant, simple and exceptionally comfortable outdoor seating. Made of 100% recyclable materials, this PE wicker is cool to the touch and retains its deep luster no matter how long it has been exposed to the harsh rays of the sun. It is also engineered to withstand sea-salt and chlorinated environments; perfect for ocean or pool side. The tasteful contour of the arm rests provides an ergonomically perfect support to your body for long, languid conversations or stolen moments of private time. The SolarFast fiber is solution dyed then woven, allowing the fabric to retain color and vibrancy for many times longer than other outdoor fabrics. The fabric is designed to be fast drying to avoid mildewing. The rich cushion and pillow colors will give you years of pleasure. (All outdoor fabrics are subjected to ultra-violet rays from the sun. To keep your cushions and pillow colors as vibrant as possible, we recommend using furniture covers or storing the cushions when not in use.) A beautiful addition to any backyard oasis and a perfect match to all the patio seating components.
- Cushions come shipped in Black, with Cushion Covers packaged separately inside one of the received Cartons
- Hand-woven, commercial-grade espresso polyethylene wicker
- SolarFast fabric cushion covers are fade, water and stain resistant
- Thick polyfill cushions are plush and comfortable with mesh bottoms on seat cushions for quick drying
- Bronze powder-coated frame prevents scratching and rusting
- Heather beige cushion covers are easy to remove and wash, replace or change
- Lightweight components are easy to move, store and relocate
- UV, weather and fade resistant
- Aluminum frames are sturdy and made to withstand years of use
- Easy to clean frame, simply rinse clean with hose and mild cleanser
- 1 Year warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.