The all new TT Sync PoE Clock Systems unite synchronized time keeping with the convenience of cost-effective Power over Ethernet. Power over Ethernet analog and digital wall clocks enable customers to enjoy the benefits of a synchronized clock system without the added cost and maintenance of a master clock or wireless transmitter. This allows customers to scale their installation anywhere from one clock to hundreds of clocks economically. By leveraging existing network wiring, you may enjoy the benefits of a synchronized clock system with significantly reducing installation costs. For large installation units can be shipped pre-configured to specific customer specifications, customers need only plug the clock in. Alternatively customers can use the provided desktop application to customize IP settings, time zones and even custom DST rules.
- POE clock
- Includes 5 power over ethernet digital clocks and TT sync software
- Flexible infrastructure connectivity including power over ethernet or 110 volt (LAN Network Time Source)
- Microsoft Windows based synchronized software with auto device discovery and universal or individual device time source/zone selection capability
- Bright red LED digital clocks 4"/4 digit with 250ft viewing distance
- Clocks have a durable shatterproof polycarbonate lens and extremely rigid body construction for durability
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time and resets if power failure occurs
- Made in the USA
- 6.25" H x 11.5" W x 1.5" D, 7 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.