This wireless digital clock can be set up quickly and easily. It uses the proven industry standard of using frequency-hopping technology to broadcast between 902 and 928MHz radio frequencies. This delivers a dependable wireless synchronized clock signal in any vertical market. The clocks features bright red LED digits for high visibility in large rooms or long hallways. They provide years of maintenance-free service for a variety of environments.
Each synchronized wall clock is ideal for facility renovation, retrofit design, and new construction applications. Since the clocks receive their radio time frequency from our TimeTrax Sync Transmitter, they will stay on time virtually anywhere throughout your facility.
With the central time source being captured from GPS, NTP and/or the facility’s internal network, it makes for a universal system almost anywhere. Easy implementation with no FCC license required.
- 128 channel 902–928MHz frequency-hopping technology With the central time source being captured from GPS, NTP and/or the facility’s internal network
- Clock face is tinted to reduce glare with bright a red LED display
- Modern styling gives your facility a high-tech look with a durable ABS frame, shatterproof polycarbonate lens, and extremely rigid body construction designed for durability and long life
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time and resets if power failure occurs with automatic time reset - no battery backup required
- Can be set to 12 or 24-hour format
- 110 volt available with 12" lead or 6' cord (Lead is hardwired/ cord is plugged in)
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
See something odd?
Report it here.