Pyramid's 13" Wireless Analog Wall Clocks feature easily viewable faces and years of maintenance-free service for a variety of environments. The clocks are ideal for facility renovation, retrofit design, and new construction applications. Since the clocks receive their radio time frequency from a Pyramid TimeTrax Sync Transmitter, they will stay on time virtually anywhere throughout your facility.
- Receives a wireless synchronization signal from a Pyramid TimeTrax Sync Transmitter (Model 9T1WI)
- 128 Channel 902-928MHz frequency-hopping technology
- Durable ABS frame and shatterproof polycarbonate lens for anti-glare viewing
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time and resets if power failure occurs
- Battery powered by Pyramid 3.6v Lithium "C" size battery (sold separately #42224)
- Made in the USA
- 13.25" H x 13.25" W x 2.38" D, 2.38 lb
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.