The Prodigy Voice totally audible blood glucose meter is excellent for the blind and low vision diabetic patient. It is the only meter to win Access Awards from both the NFB and AFB for excellence. The Prodigy Voice requires No Coding, which means fewer steps and avoids the danger of false results caused by coding errors. Simply insert the test strip into the test strip port—located at the top of the meter—and the Prodigy Voice automatically turns on. It talks the user through the setup steps, testing and memory recall. The Prodigy Voice is easy to use while providing safe, accurate test results every time. Raised, imprinted buttons, complete with a repeat feature, make it easy to navigate for the blind.
- Voice talking glucose meter kit
- Fully audible: every feature is spoken out loud
- Easy to use - no coding required
- Hear and see accurate results in just 6 seconds
- Repeat button replays last message spoken
- Approved for alternate site testing
- Standard USB port to easily download test results
- Uses the same test strip as Prodigy AutoCode and Pocket meters
- Dimensions: 6" H x 5" W x 2" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.