The perfect solution for mounting a keyboard to save valuable desk space at the home or office.
- Fingertip height adjustment up to 13.25" (337 mm) to customize height for any display
- Ergonomically designed with gel wrist rest and 5° tilt for comfort and support
- Achieve maximum range of motion from low profile to full extension
- Easy cable management through predefined pathway inside arms
- Compatible with Chief's OFB office furniture interface brackets
- Tilt: 5° and 90°
- Weight Capacity: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
Chief warrants its products (excluding electric, gas cylinder, and one-way bearing mechanisms) to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 10 years.
PLEASE NOTE: This item cannot be shipped to Puerto Rico
About Chief Manufacturing
For over a quarter of a century, Chief has been an industry leader in manufacturing total support solutions for presentation systems. Chief's commitment to responding to growing industry needs is evident through a full line of mounts, lifts, and accessories for projectors and flat panels utilizing plasma and LCD technologies.
Chief is known for producing the original Roll, Pitch, and Yaw adjustments in 1978 to make projector mount installation and registration quick and easy. Today, Chief continues to provide innovative mount features, including the first-ever seismic-rated LCD and plasma wall mounts. For the highest quality in AV mounting, no name is trusted more than Chief.
All Chief products are designed and manufactured at Chief's main headquarters in Minnesota. Most mounts will ship within 24-48 hours: if you need your projector, LCD, or plasma mount fast, give us a call!
See something odd?
Report it here.