Penco Wide Span is the standard of the industry for shelving designed to contain wide, bulky loads. It bridges the storage gap between conventional shelving and pallet rack.
Penco Wide Span is easily the quickest shelving product to assemble. There are a minimum number of parts that snap or fit into place quickly and easily. No bracing to add and no hardware required.
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Minimum number of parts that snap or fit into place quickly and easily
- No bracing to add and no hardware required
- Furnished in 028 gray baked-on enamel finish
Basic 3-Shelf Unit Includes:
- 1 upright frame
- 3 steel shelf levels
- 2 pair side shelf supports
- 2 pair rigidity beams
Installation Services Now Available! Call for details.
Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that orders cannot be cancelled or returned once placed, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
- Order the appropriate size upright frame to end each unit or group of units separately [See related products]
- When planning a row of wide span shelving, allow for the 1-3/4" width of each upright post and 1/4" additional per bay for the thickness of the beam ends
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Wide Span Shelving Basic Units - With 3 Steel Shelves
||120 - 144" H x 60 - 96" W x 30 - 48" D
||207.0 - 407.0 lbs.
|Number Of Shelves:||3|
|Other:||Made in The USA, Additional Sizes|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top