Clipper shelving is the versatile storage product that does it all! From a simple back room unit to a fully accessorized tool room installation or a three level mezzanine, this product can be as basic or as sophisticated as you want. The system employs hi-performance box-beam shelves, box and angle posts, and Clipper compression shelf clips to achieve an exceptionally strong unit that also permits easy changes of shelf positions on 1" centers at any time.
Use an Open Clipper Basic Unit as a single unit or to start a row of shelving. Add additional Clipper Basic Units to create a row or shelving. To end either a row or single unit, finish the unit with an Open End Kit [See related products].
- 7 Shelves
- Box post at front
- Offset angle posts at rear
- Front and rear flanges of each shelf utilize box beam construction for extra strength -- no reinforcing necessary
- Sides are double flanged
- Flanges are welded to the underside of shelf on 3" centers
- Corners are lapped and welded
- Four Clipper Compression Clips included with each shelf -- shelf is held tight against post
- All clipper shelving is painted gray
- Box post is roll formed, Dimensions: 3/4" W x 2 7/16" D
- Offset angle post is roll formed, Dimensions: 1 1/8" W x 2 1/2" D
- Side & back panels are 24 gauge steel
- Sway braces are 12 gauge steel
- Shelves are 18 gauge steel with 1 3/16" vertical face on all four sides
Open Clipper Basic Unit includes:
- 1 front box post
- 2 rear offset angle posts
- Side and back sway braces
- Heavy duty hi-performance shelves
Weight Capacity per Shelf for Evenly Distributed Loads [Dimensions W x D x H]:
- 36" x 12" x 87" = 800 lbs
- 36" x 18" x 87" = 850 lbs
- 36" x 24" x 87" = 800 lbs
- 42" x 12" x 87" = 600 lbs
- 42" x 18" x 87" = 600 lbs
- 42" x 24" x 87" = 600 lbs
- 48" x 12" x 87" = 500 lbs
- 48" x 18" x 87" = 500 lbs
- 48" x 24" x 87" = 530 lbs
Installation Services Now Available! Call for details.
Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that orders cannot be cancelled or returned once placed, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
- Order one open ending kit to end each row
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Open Clipper Basic Units - 7 Shelves
||87" H x 36 - 48" W x 12 - 24" D
||73.6 - 128.5 lbs.
|Number Of Shelves:||7|
|Other:||Made in The USA, Additional Sizes|
|Weight Capacity Options:||Up To 250 Lbs, Up To 400 Lbs, Up To 600 Lbs, Up To 800 Lbs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top