Standard Guardian lockers build upon the design features of the Vanguard series, only with several enhancements and options that give the line a distinctive look. These metal lockers are ideal for school use. The ventilation is achieved through slots in the top and bottom flanges of the door.
- Medallion upgrade has a sound damping panel welded to the door reducing noise levels when doors are slammed
- One piece deep drawn classic III stainless steel recessed handle
- Locker handle hole is 9/32'' in diameter
- Numbers on plates will begin with #1 and move up sequentially, unless otherwise specified
- Storage shelf
- Coat hooks
- Medallion sound dampening system
- Single Tier -- the most popular and widely used locker offers maximum space for full hanging of clothing and other belongings.
- Specificatons: 16 gauge doors
- Specificatons: 24 gauge bodies
- Specificatons: Ships knocked down
- Specificatons: 1 tier, 1 section
- Specificatons: Rubber bumpers on all latch hooks
- Specificatons: Latch channel is silenced by unique nylon guides
- Specificatons: All hinges are full loop, 5 - knuckle design
- Notes: Front and end bases for lockers with legs sold separately
- Notes: For safety purposes, it is strongly recommended that all lockers be anchored to a wall or floor
- Notes: Sloping tops, splices, and ends are available separately for a clean, finished appearance
- Notes: Locker ends will be painted the specified color. For a professional appearance, call us for information on ordering finished side panels
See something odd?
Report it here.