Closed type shelving units are covered on three sides with steel panels to provide stability, protection and to promote cleanliness of stored items. Use a Closed Clipper Basic Unit to start a single unit or a row of shelving. Add additional Clipper Basic Units to add to row.
- Box post at front
- Offset angle posts at rear
- Sides are double flanged
- Flanges are welded to the underside of shelf on 3'' centers
- Corners are lapped and welded
- All clipper shelving is painted gray
- 1 front box post
- 2 rear offset angle posts
- Side and back panels
- Heavy duty hi-performance shelves
- Side and back panels are 24 gauge steel
- Sway braces are 12 gauge steel
- Shelves are 18 gauge steel with 1 0.1875'' vertical face on all four sides
- 8 Shelves
See something odd?
Report it here.