48" Clipper Bin Unit
- Four Clipper Compression Clips included with each shelf -- shelf is held tight against post
- 52 Openings
- Box post at front
- Offset angle posts at rear
- Sides are double flanged
- Flanges are welded to the underside of shelf on centers
- Corners are lapped and welded
- All clipper shelving is painted gray
- Front and rear flanges of each shelf utilize box beam construction for extra strength -- no reinforcing necessary
- Overall (24" W Depth,18" W Depth,12" W Depth): 87" H x 48" W x 24" D
- Overall Product Weight (24" W Depth): 284.6lbs
- Overall (24" W Depth,18" W Depth,12" W Depth): 87" H x 48" W x 18" D
- Overall (24" W Depth,18" W Depth,12" W Depth): 87" H x 48" W x 12" D
- Overall Product Weight (12" W Depth): 181.8lbs
Penco 48" Clipper Bin Unit
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 87" H x 48" W x 24" D
- Overall Product Weight: 284.6lbs
- Overall: 87" H x 48" W x 18" D
- Overall: 87" H x 48" W x 12" D
- Overall Product Weight: 181.8lbs
|Country of Manufacture: United States|| |
About the Manufacturer
In 1869, a man named L. Lewis Sagendorph fulfilled his ambition to begin his own company that would produce the finest metal products in America. He called his fledgling business the Penn Metal Corporation of Pennsylvania, and began by making steel culvert pipe on Oregon Avenue in South Philadelphia.
Over the years, Penn Metal's product lines broadened to include lockers, shelving and even aircraft landing mats. A reputation for quality fabrication spread, and the company's influence became nationwide. In the 1950's, the name was shortened to Penco Products and the plant and offices were expanded to a modern facility in Oaks, Pennsylvania, near Valley Forge, PA.
Penco became a subsidiary of Vesper Corporation in 1979 and continued to grow. In 1994 the company added a manufacturing plant in Salt Lake City, Utah. In 2001, the East coast manufacturing facilities were moved from Oaks to a 400,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Hamilton, North Carolina, allowing significant room for expansion. The corporate headquarters remains in Pennsylvania.
The need for storage products is universal, and Penco's markets span the spectrum of industrial, service, governmental and institutional organizations. Shelving and pallet rack products are popular with warehousing and manufacturing applications, ranging from a few units to multi-level installations. Lockers are widely used in educational facilities, fitness centers, health care, commercial and industrial locations. Other products such as storage cabinets, work benches and shop furniture are used wherever material gets shipped, received or stored.
Penco's mission is to provide customers with value in the form of the finest storage products available.
Penco 48" Clipper Bin Unit
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
When you buy a Penco
48" Clipper Bin Unit online from Wayfair Supply, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Penco Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Mailroom Furniture product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Penco
48" Clipper Bin Unit or shop for your entire business, Wayfair Supply has everything you need.