With cutting edge technology, Panasonic's electronic white boards are sure to help you enhance any presentation or lecture in the classroom or in the office! Electronic white boards enable you to capture, print, and save notes on your white board. All Panasonic Panaboards make sharing notes after class simple. Make your meetings even more professional with Panasonic's easy-to-use interactive white boards, which are great for PowerPoint® presentations!
How It Works:
Write directly on the whiteboard using a regular dry-erase marker, and then use the LCD screen to choose the scan or print option. The screen on the board will scroll behind the board where it will be scanned with the use of thermal transfer film. The image can then be transferred to your computer that is connected to the whiteboard with a USB cable, or printed from the integrated printer on plain printer paper.
- Plain paper printing with multiple copies
- Can be controlled from your PC
- Notes can be saved onto your computer
- Can be wall mounted or used with a floor stand
- Executive-style, brushed aluminum frame
- Provides multiple copies, logic control, and a PC interface
- 4 endless type panels
- Includes one non-glare screen for projection
- Computer and projector not included
- Windows® compatible
- Power Supply: AC 100-120V, 50/60 Hz
- Includes 1 roll of thermal transfer film, 3 dry erase markers (black, red, and blue) and 1 eraser
- Includes Panasonic Document Management System image capture software
- USB 2.0 PC Interface with USB, TWAIN and printer drivers for Windows®
- Integrated black & white, plain paper printer
- Copy Density: 203 dpi
- Weight (Without Stand): 94 lbs
- Copying Area: 35.4" H x 55.1" W
- Overall Dimensions (Without Stand): 55" H x 65" W x 10.4" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.